TRIP = 1 Day Snow Hike To Mushkpuri Peak, Nathiagali 3 Jan 2015
COST FOR TRIP TO SNOW HIKE
Departure From Lahore : Rs. 2500/- Per Head.
Departure From Islamabad: Rs. 1800/- Per Head
Advance Booking : Rs. 1000/-
Remaining Payment : At The Time Of Departure.
A Copy Of CNIC Is Required. It Will Be Collected At The Time Of Departure.
Registration Deadline : 25 Dec 2014
5% Discount On Group Of 10+ People
10% Discount On Group Of 20+ People
5% Discount To Our Regular Travelers
For Booking And Information Please Contact
0300-6561240 | 0345-7555157 | 046-3361240
0346-4854724 | 0323-1491742
Services Included In This Package
* Booked Luxury Transport.
* Day Packs Including Snacks And Soft Drinks
* Dinner In Donga Gali (Chicken Karahi + Chapati + Cold Drinks)
* Guided Hike
* Basic First Aid Kit
* All Kind Of Tolls And Taxes.
Services Not Included
> Extras At Hotels Like Hot / Soft Drinks, Laundry, Phone Calls.
> Insurance And Liability
> Medical Aid, And Any Type Of Rescue Coverage.
> Any Kind Of Expense Incurred, If Anyone Leaves Trip At Any Stage Due To Any Reason.
> Anything Other Than Mentioned Above In “Services Included” Area Is Not Included In Cost
Trip Details (Travel Plan)
Day 00 Saturday – (02 January 2015)
>>> Departure From Lahore At 9:00 PM
Day 01 Sunday – (03 January 2015)
>> Departure From Islamabad At 2:30 AM
>> Breakfast At Donga Gali – 7:00 AM
>> Start Of The Hike Towards Mushpuri 9:00 am
>> Arrival At Mushkpuri Top – 12:00 pm
>> Start Of The Hike Back To Donga Gali 2:00 pm
>> Reach Back To Donga Gali 4:00 pm
>> Lunch Cum Dinner 5:00 pm
>> Depart Back To Islamabad – 6:00 pm
>> Arrival In Islamabad – 8:00 pm
>> Arrival In Lahore – 1:00 am next day (04 January 2015)
Pick And Drop Points In Lahore And Islamabad
Pick / Drop Point in Lahore: PSO Pump Near Thokar Metro.
Pick / Drop Point in Islamabad: “Skyways Terminal, Faisalabad Interchange”
(+- 2 / 3 Hours Due To Any Reason)
Participants Are Requested To Follow The Schedule To Save Time And To Avoid Any Inconvenience
Some Information About The Area
Mushkpuri is a 9,200 feet elevated mountain in the Nathiagali Hills where one can reach by trekking either from Nathiagali trek or Dunga gali trek. It is 90 kilometers north of Islamabad, Pakistan, just above Dunga Gali in the Nathiagali area of Ayubia National Park. Much of it the mountain is covered with Western Himalayan sub-alpine conifer forests. According to some sources the name Mukeshpuri is derived from the Sanskrit words: Moksha (liberation) and Puri (city). Mukeshpuri is of special importance for the Hindus because of the Legends relating it to the Pandavas of the Mahabharata. There are the five Pandavas, the heroes of the Mahabharata, who are favorite objects of worship in the east and sometimes addressed as the Panj Pir (five saints). The route from Nathiagali on western side of mountain is a steady and 2.5 kilometers long climb and it will take about 2 hours. The mountain also has a route on the Dunga Gali side, with a steeper slop. There is a bird sanctuary on this side created with the help of the European Union. The following areas can be viewed from the top of Mukeshpuri peak, Circle Bakote, Jhelum River, the Bagh District of AJK, in the south the city of Murree and the Murree Tehsil, as well as Islamabad, Pakistan.
Step # 01
Deposit Rs.1000/- Advance Payment In The Below Mentioned Account.
These Are Online Accounts So You Can Deposit In Any Branch Of Standard Chartered And Mezan Bank In Any City.
Bank Name : Standard Chartered
Account # : 08-1527022-01
Account Title : Zia-al-Hassan / Muhammad Rafi
Branch Name : Railway Road Branch Faisalabad
Bank Name : Mezan bank Limited
Account # : 0101247887
Branch Code : 7101
Account Title : Muhammad Rafi
Branch Name : Pir Mahal Branch
Step # 02
Send An SMS To 0300-6561240 With Following Details
i) Names Of Members
ii) Amount Of Payment
iii) Date Of Payment
iv) Bank Name (Standard Chartered / Mezan Bank)
v) Trip Name
vi) Your Email Addresses
vii) Your Mobile Or Telephone Number
viii) Joining from (Lahore or Islamabad)
Step # 03
3: You Will Receive Confirmation Email Or SMS Within 24 Hours.
By Hand Payment, Please Coordinate With Mr. Zia-al-Hassan, Phone: 0300-6561240
Terms And Conditions
Our Terms & Conditions are strictly followed and applied. We encourage you to read and agree with them carefully before booking a trip with us.
Registered members will be provided with an undertaking form at the start of the trip having the details of the trip along with the mentioned terms & conditions. All members will be required to physically sign that form along with thumb impression. (Mandatory)
1. The members shall not be indulged in any act reflecting moral or character failing during the activities.
2. Using drugs or found party to drug sale or possession is strictly prohibited. If anyone finds or caught using any kind of drug will be expelled from the trip right away on the spot and the person will not be eligible for any kind of refund.
3. Use of violent behavior including altercation, insinuations of indecent kind, verbal and physical abuse and assault, aggravated behavior, or any other act amounting to unbecoming of member are strictly prohibited.
4. All members would give extra care for the local environmental care .Garbage (tins. Water bottles, wrappers etc) shall be suitably disposed without polluting water sources.
5. The host reserves the right to cancel trip without prior notice for any reasons deemed appropriate by them. In such a case the registered participants will receive full refund.
6. During the trip, the itineraries may be affected by reasons beyond control of the hosts. In such situation, organizers will not be held responsible in any case.
7. On steep ascends in mountainous areas, air conditioners / heaters of the buses will be operational on on-off basis to keep the vehicles from overheating.
8. Every humanly possible care will be taken for the safety of members, still each venture can be fraught with endangers of unforeseen natural disasters like avalanches and crevasse falls or any other accidents and sometimes such disasters cannot be ruled out. In any such type of accident during the whole tour, the company, group leader and the tour organizers will not be held responsible in any form.
9. In case of theft, lost or damage to personal belongings during the duration of the trip, organizers will not be held responsible in any case.
10. On adventure trek of this type, weather, local politics, transport or a multitude of other factors beyond the control of organizers can result in a change of itinerary. It is, however, very unlikely that the itinerary would be substantially altered; if alterations are necessary the Leader and Guide will decide what is the best alternative, taking into consideration the best interests of the whole group.
11. National Photographic And Tourism Society is a non-registered voluntary body being operated by a group of outdoor passionate persons having years of experience in hiking, camping, trekking and outdoor activities.
For any query, please feel free to contact below mentioned contact numbers.
Zia-al-Hassan : 0300-6561240 | 0345-7555157
Shaheryar Hussain : 0346-4854724 | 0323-1491742
Or Email us At : firstname.lastname@example.org
or Visit Our Web Site : http://www.nationalphotographicsociety.pk