Furqan LW Nature Photographer
Photography: My Passion, My Life, My Creed
My name is Furqan Aziz. By vocation I am a Manager and Administrator but by avocation Nature Photography is my passion.
Photography is not only my fixation but it is a great distinction of my life. To capture the natural beauty in its bloom, to lendthe fleeting moments of life eternity. To tread through the un-treaded places of nature enraptures me. To capture the wonders of Nature lying scattered in God’s universe in my eyes and convey this charm ahead is the greatest purpose of my life as this will pave my way to get the realization of God’s existence.
Through my photography I want to convey a part of me. My all those feelings that are entrenched inside me comes to forefront whenever I seek through natural places. I believe mere camera cannot capture and effect those sensations until you feel them before.
Photography is such a divine creed which projects the deep layers of our personality, our feelings, sensations and our world view.
After all, photography is what I love! It is my way to see life and everything around me.
Name: Furqan LW
Cell No. 03452104253
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/furqanlwphotography/
1. Ghanche District(ضلع گانچھے) is the easternmost district of Gilgit Baltistan Pakistan.
2. Nagar (نگر) is a valley near Hunza Valley in the Gilgit Baltistan, Pakistan.
3. Princess of hope Hingol National Park (ہنگول ) covers an area of 1,650 square kilometres (640 sq mi) and is the largest National Park Baluchistan Pakistan.
4. Attabad Lake, also known as Gojal Lake, is a lake in the Gojal Valley of northern Pakistan created in January 2010 by a landslid dam.
7,788 m (25,551 ft)
6. keamari karachi
8. Mirpur Sakro Sindh, Pakistan
12. “Nothing is ever lost it just begins again”….Every sunrise is the beginning of new journey this picture shows the hope and faith
of beautiful flying birds for (Mirpur Sakro Sindh, Pakistan)
13. (Celebration of Hope and happiness) Mirpur Sakro Sindh, Pakistan
14. Kiwai Waterfall Mansehra District, KPK, Northern Pakistan
16. Shangrila Lake or Lower Kachura Lake is a part of the Shangrila resort located at a drive of about 20 minutes from Skardu town.
17. Glacier behind Sost dry port Karakoram Highway.
18. Karakoram Highway Gilgit Baltistan.
19. Shangrila Lake or Lower Kachura Lake is a part of the Shangrila resort located at a drive of about 20 minutes from Skardu town.
20. Khaplu Palace (Urdu: خپلو محل; Balti: تھوقسی کھر), locally known as Yabgo Khar (meaning “The fort on the roof“), is an old fort and palace located in Khaplu, in the Baltistan region of Pakistan administered Kashmir.